Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 2

This week we began to use our discussion board. Most of my previous experience with discussion boards has been on the UB Learns page. I used to really dislike using that discussion board but now I have experience with this board I have to reconsider.

I found it really difficult to respond to specific individual's posts because my response would be added on to the end of the discussion thread. And because I thought I was going to be leaving responses after individual posts I made multiple entries. This did not work out because I ended up making multiple responses at the end of the thread.

This week was definitely a learning experience with the discussion board on the course website and hopefully I will find it a smooth experience this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment